March 25, 2009

Start sch..

I have been trying to figure out the new messenger but of no vain, decide to install back the old version. Doesnt matter.. anyway I am suppose to sleep, end up surfing the net. I start sch already with biz statistics. It was quite boring as i remembered learning a little in my previous biz course. mm..anyway I will have ethnic class as well follow by mkting. I believe I have the foundation for this sem modules..I shouldn't fail then if not I will feel ashamed

I have been busy picking calls for Jas..terrible..so many calls! boss doesn't even have much call u see..sigh..in fact I have been answering till I can't finish data entry :( I will let boss know..anyway something wrong with the printer and also I accidentally fall today...trip while i was climbing the stairs.. I was thinking about something and there I kanna my knees.having bruies now. son..

somemore updates..I went for bbq on sunday..MIS class gathering at aloha loyang. nothing much just eat..I dun gamble either so not so fun..I left at 10 though while some of them still hang around..

I meet up with ling & hui for lunch on sat..We went to sakae sushi..wl came n join them after I leave..after that I went church and then have dinner with my cousin..nothing much..I tried my best to spend my time happily..I believe I am ..last week was great..went out for four days :)

i shall end here..so sleepy .. i need my sleep

No comments: