It's already very late suppose to sleep as I will be working..is alright..I get used to it already..finished biz econs paper today and I went to relax abit at starbuck paragon..I love the relaxing feeling.. quietly sit down and enjoy my drink. gonna get back to work and then prepare for next paper..IT..I guess my biz econs paper so so..might fail also..I am not sure..anyway just let it be..and wait for the results.move on with life..
I guess I am not a gd and intelligent student..I don't like to study for exams..I dun mind having lectures and assignment..
Endure two more papers and I will be starting new sem soon..I guess just have to study no matter what..I wont wanna fail my IT right as I know I didnt do well for my mid test..so need to work very hard..end here..
March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment