March 14, 2009

Why?

It's sat again and I am at home..yeah!wake up slightly earlier to have my breakfast and read newspaper..feeling is good..I love to eat breakfast but not too early :P It makes ur day feel good for a start.

I sit down thinking, time to do something about it. I am taking actions..once I get it, I will say bye bye to u. haha..It's enough..really..I don't think I want to carry on. Life working with u, suffering liao. I didn't bad mouth u infront of other secretaries colleagues..which is very good already.I wanna move on. Sometime I wonder is it because I am unfriendly or I don't mix around. Maybe I didnt share with you, what Elvin told me..He felt the same way as I did in office..I guess there is no point saying anyway.
People are just unfriendly, is not because of us ok? always assume..assumption might be wrong. Anyway I can't control what you are thinking so be it. I want to find the old one..lost the feeling,the cheerful and determined one..I know my determination is still there but rather not cheerful..

K go and do my stuff.end here

No comments: