March 16, 2009

Last paper! crazy shopping..

I just finished my last paper today and I knew I didnt do very well though. Anyway is over. I spent quite alot this month. Remembered pampering myself last week with shoes and clothes. I just get myself a new sony mp3 as I wanna hear 933. at the same time I can hear songs. It has been quite a while since I use mp3 player as I can use hp to listen to songs. Anyway the mp3 was affordable and it is sony brand. I believe it will be better. I bought new bag and wallet as well. I didnt change my wallet for a few years so is time to change.

AM I happy to spend money? abit crazy ar..bought so many things..those are all that I want so pamper myself..sigh back to work..have to do my best..

End here..

No comments: