February 27, 2009

Not sure how..

I have been feeling troubled as in I can't decide what to do. I have certain consideration in my mind you see. so what should I do?

Somehow you only think about yourself and get your things done..can you spare a thought for others for once? I don't need alot , but can you just do so? everyone needs space and not just to do your things..why would I meet such a person? I question myself.should I say I am lucky or unlucky? I really feel so unhappy this period of time. I have never behave like that before. So I am not sure what to do..should I stay or not? It's really tough you know but I am hanging on..I really don't know how long can I take it..

May God give me some direction abt that..seriously I need it

End here..feeling sleepy..I wanna go rest liao..need to work tml..

No comments: