Just wanna update. though I know right now is consider sunday as it is almost 3am and why am I still blogging haha. Well didnt sleep just now, having supper so I just keep on chatting etc.
I do a quick update and off to bed. Need to go to church wor. well just spent a day with Jamin. catch a bit of ndp rehearsal and the fireworks..wow..great time. We took pics too..quite a few today. so sweet.
Anyway went for dinner and set off to fountain of wealth. sit down n chat..he opened his present. I could see him so touched, I felt so happy.He cherish it. just give him a hug.
Thanks for making me smile..hehe u r naughty..thanks for helping me with the balancing..so nice..
You r secretive regarding one of ur birthday wish. I just wonder what u wish for.
I just know is nice spending time with u..I am very happy whenever I am with u..feel so blessed.. Thank GOd!
End here..sleeping time..
July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment