July 23, 2008

Updates again..

Here I am blogging again after some time..sometime really too lazy or tired..

Today is a busy day and I felt stress..but get to meet up with u though a while, is good enough,cherish the time..
Yesterday was busy too..

mm..update about last weekend, I went out with Jamin,Yong Yee & Valen..We went to zoo..Valen has the membership card from her uncle so entry is free..yeah..It was a bad weather that day though not sunny. It rained around 5 plus..luckily we sort of finished looking around and set off to have dinner. But keep it away from me like where we going.. end up we went bishan park, a cafe..I just don't like people keeping me in suspect and was moody so my reaction was bad..anyway not a bad day though..

Sunday went top one ktv with WL, Hui & ling..celebrate wl & hui's birthday..We sang from 12 plus to 6..not so bad..Amelia came around 1pm..after her jap class..
Then we went to MOF to have our dinner..I ate spicy miso ramen with pork hehe..
Been eating chicken almost everyday for last week..western food most of the time..so unhealthy..we even went to have dessert after that..enjoying ar..hehe

I shall end here..too tired..

No comments: