July 10, 2008

Bad day!

Well here I am back to blogging but I don't feel good.I thought today though a slack day but I came across things such like wrong no. when I called clients, company stamp issue which I don't wish to mention much as it is a small issue but people seem to make a big issue out of it..what the. making me troubled..Firstly I was moody today.. I just don't know why.Everything seem to be bad.I got so pissed off.I lost my ezlink card today lor.. I can't find it, must have drop it somewhere while I put it into my pocket..sobsob..
I went to purchase a new one for 15 bucks. :( I keep quiet about it, not wanting my mum to nag at me. This is the first time I lost my card and with the precious moment card holder. Luckily there wasn't much value inside my card if not I will scream!

I wish to chat but you are busy and I tried to return your call after I shower but you are chatting with other people.Is ok, I shall wait for you to return call..wonder how long it takes..

I just wish that tomorrow will be a better day.

End here

No comments: