Somehow or rather, everything seems bad to me right now. What is wrong with me? I felt depressed but I don't wish to tell you. I see it no point, I rather keep it to myself. Telling you doesn't help but rather tell my friends. I don't even wish to seek God for advice. I don't wish to relie on anyone cause I can't even help myself. No one understands and that includes you.. You might think I overreact? I should be fine.
I know you are busy and I don't wish to disturb either..
Nothing seems right and I felt that I am rather demanding and expect certain things that I could do etc. I realise I can't meet my Boss & my own demand.Perhaps I think a lot and when you came across certain things/issues in your life, it makes you fear and makes you worry. I need to overcome and yet to do so.
Somehow I don't feel happy each day, or rather should I put it,if I am, it will only be a short while.
noting is everlasting..I hate the place and the people..sigh..
What should I do?
End here..
July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment