July 01, 2008

Updates again..

here I am blogging during midnight and is July already.I gonna get present for..

Recently I realise some unexpected things happen and I believe that God loves me and bless me.. :) thanks Lord!

let me just update about what I did this few days..mm..Met MF on fri at bugis & after that I knew that WL is at orchard so I went to look for her a while.

Sat, went out with the rest such as YY,Jamin, Yu Yan etc.. 10 of us. big group ar..not bad lor.. In a way hehe they are disturbing. I don't wish to say so much.
Take a step at time for everything and I shall see how.
I know but see how it goes.. I also don't know how would I react.
Well we had fun..went suntec convention centre, then s'pore flyer. fun to explore and we heard down to newton circus to have our dinner. Ordered quite a lot of food.Not bad wor. Hokkien mee, satay, fried carrot cake, chicken wings etc. We enjoyed ourselves but too bad WL u didnt join us lor. what a pity! thx 4 the prawn! *wink..

I went to watch kungfu panda with him on sunday at great world city..It was funny, interesting movie. Never regretted watching it wor. Time just flies but is ok..we can go out another time.. Yeah! can't wait to meet u soon!

That was some of the updates so far..as for work, as usual.

I shall end here.time to sleep wor..

No comments: