I was at home today and went downstair for a hair cut and met him a while as he cut his hair too downstair. It was a tired today as we had late night yesterday.I slept alot today until 1..opps..so I feel that time seem not enough.I don't have enough rest.
I went to work yesterday at 9.30 and stayed til 3pm. sigh. I was quite tired and luckily boss sent me home.Well I just wish to go back home and met up with the rest.
I reached home at 3 plus and met up with Yy,Jamin,Valen & Xin Zhu ( not sure how to spell) at 5 and we went to get presents. I felt kind of tired after a long day. We went wen's house to have steamboat as it was her birthday and also to celebrate for WL as well.mm..we had fun eating and something scared us haa..flying cockroach and Ming de was the one who caught it. lol..all the girls just ran away..cockroach came to greet wen happy birthday? that's what we joke about..haha..
We ate til quite late then help her 2 clear up before we went home..we drank red wine..Jamin's face was so red..lol..mine too and i think I felt a bit blur plus I was tired..reach home at 12 plus..surely talk more crap after I drank..
mm..I was thinking am I that demanding? Gd friends feel so..perhaps I shouldn't care so much.. Doesn't matter, end here..
July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment