July 11, 2008

Taking note of my goals!

I believe not really fufil yet so gonna write it down again to remind myself..

1. Commitment in my life towards work,God or anything

2. Register for my course latest by end of July 2008

3. Start studying in Oct 2008(slight change as I decide to go MIS instead)

4. Get a keyboarding

5. Put in the effort to learn the keyboarding after I bought it and not wasting the money.. No learning half way through!!

6. Finish reading o/s storybooks and comics by Sept 2008

7. Learn dance either from Casey or other dance instructor(not urgent can be done by end of 2008)

8. Go ice skating, singing ( Anytime, is just my wants hehe)

10. Get a new com keyboard and mouse from IT sales during GSS!

11. Save $$ every month after getting my pay ..(shall not disclose the amt saved)

12. Spend money wisely each month though I may have some leisure activities

No comments: