June 24, 2008

A long day..

I had a long day today. Went to NUS with boss & the rest to give the students a talk.

Food at the canteen was really cheap wor. We had breakfast there and I ate chicken wing n hashbrown as I had taken a light breakfast..

We even went to sp food court 6 for lunch lol.. I had been there before when I went for open house etc during sec sch times..

After that we decide to head down to kallang leisure for bowling..cool! I get very excited..relaxed what..James played quite well.. Wilson is from sch team wor..
After bowling, we went to catch movie..I am not sure of the movie name as it is quite long n chim.haha first time didn't remember what I watched..

It was funny but then to me is a bit pervert haha.the way the guy does his action..pple who watch will get what I mean..We really laugh a lot..

I enjoyed myself today! I guess the rest too..

I will think about the question which friends ask me to think..Anyway glad 2 hear from my darling.hehe..wow I put that will let pple misunderstand ya but I do call him darling..miss me just sms me lor, I will be glad.. I can feel u dun dislike me will do
Other than that..I still can sense but just take a step at a time..nice being friends with u, hope that u dun find me irraiting will do..Like u say, if u dun wish to talk to me,u won't talk to me for long or dun talk at all..

End here..gonna sleep..so tired..

No comments: