As usual today, busy with work and then went for meeting with Boss. We went out for dinner then have a drink at mount faber,hhee not to worry I drank fruit punch. I can't drink as I need to work wor.. I felt tired but right now, just have a quick update. I didn't get to meet Jamin if not I will be even more happier..Coz need to meet boss..
I felt happier as I told Boss how I felt about work. I felt relieved as I finally said it. somehow the atmosphere was good and we were at the right place, we can talk freely and then we did crap on the way back etc as usual..
we are serious towards work and we do crap when we are relaxed..thanks for bringing me out to relax. I felt great really..nice place..appreciate it and I sent sms to thank him. He didnt reply :P maybe he was driving just now..
We don't go out often, once a month for now to do some review..should be fine..
He told me that I can talk to him when I have problems.mm..shall see..
Thx God for everything..Glad to have a good boss..
yeah..
Time to sleep..Night!
End here..
August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment