December 30, 2007

Wedding..

I just came back from Shu Wen's wedding not long..my cousin..mm..though not close and we really dun talk much or wat..I just went to give her my blessing..Sincerely wish her and her hubby Stanley have a blissed marriage..May God bless them!

I realise I dun really dislike my cousins compare to last time..perhaps feel that they have attitude problem in the past but they seem fine now..We went to 88 Restaurant at Harbourfront..I can say that the food are not bad..really..

haha my own younger brother asking me when am I getting married..lol omg! still early..wait til I find an ideal guy..haha..I really feel very happy for her that she can tie the knot with Stanley..They have been dating for quite a period of time..8 years wor..It is gd to find the one and settle down..If I can do so, of course really will be very happy n touched on that big day but who knows when my turn :P who is the next one getting married? It is still early for me..Shu Wen very pretty..of coz my dear cousin, Zhi Hong is very smart looking n handsome today..their sis also not bad..look prettier liao compare to last time..I must say Stanley is charming hhaa..lucky de Shu Wen..She nearly cry wor..too touched ba when giving speech..I can say the bride is so pretty..bridegroom handsome..

Haha there was a video clip shown..regards to childhood photos and dating photos..nice and also this morning's happening when they fetch the bride..they get sabo..biscuits with wasabi which is quite alot of it and weird drinks..
I am getting sleepy since so late so I guess I end here..

No comments: