December 09, 2007

I am back!!!

I am back from Genting Highland..had a traffic jam due to accident,jam for 1 hr..we reached home late..reach home almost 1am..feeling abit tired now..had a shower and finish unpacking my luggage..

Though holiday is short but I do enjoy it..We reached Genting on thur at abt 3.30pm and then check in hotel etc and went out for dinner..head down to explore and then to the arcade..alot of pple though..weather is so cold due to the rain..It has been raining since we were on the way to Malaysia..though S'pore stop raining, Malaysia side start to rain so kind of freezing cold when we reached..
We tried the buffet dinner for dinner, it was alright..very filling..I didnt went to casino coz of Xiao Jie..He is underage though so I acc him lor..if not perhaps I will go n explore for the fun of it but not gamble..We tried the bowling too..ok la not bad..the lane is smooth..went to arcade too..

Luckily yesterday's weather was fine though drizzling in the morning..the rain stopped during afternoon and theme park's games were all opened..yeah! We are considering whether to go or not b4 that as we were told that only certain games were opened..anyway we went around 1 plus..Mummy &Daddy didnt go so we were on our own..queue quite long though for the games..queue for fun kart abt 1 hr..then tried to play the rest of the games but had to meet parents for dinner so went out lst..after dinner I went to play again to try out roller coaster and the fall..omg! kind of scary and thrilling when the roller coaster comes down fast..shiok though..I longer to take that ride since afternoon but it was having a long queue..as for the fall..I didnt want to go as I am afraid..It seem scary..when it went up, is ok..the scenery was nice but when it went down, it was scary as if u didnt sit on the chair at all..maybe due to the force when it went down, really strong force..hhaa I scream very loudly but enjoy it..the wind was damn cold.. :)I guess my brother really enjoy it as he wants to go n give it a try and pull me along..haha..so no choice :P
sob he bullied me!! just kidding! other games ok la..fun kart was normal though no slope or wat..it's speed quite slow so u cant really speed lor..hhaa helmet is needed..u wear it with a shower cap..

As for the last day, which is sat..yesterday since it was already midnight..I woke at 9 plus,a bit later than the lst & 2nd day..enough of slp..yeah..
we had our lunch n took some pics etc and head down to take bus back home..
Along the journey back home, we bought some snacks for colleagues..cant carry so many so sorry guys, Genting nothing much to buy, I didnt get anything for u guys..if I go to other countries, I will get something 4 u all k.. :D
I took some photos there and will upload them soon in my friendster :)

k going to end here..just want to say I really relax myself this few days and hope to enjoy future trips too..

No comments: