January 06, 2008

2008..

This is the first blog entry for year 2008..Time flies and I wish that the year ahead will be smooth ahead but then things do happen when u least expected it..

Firstly my Uncle was sent to hospital and he is in a coma now and secondly everyone is shocked that Mediacorp comedian actor, MC King passed away on Friday..He is only 40 years old.really unpredictable..Life seem so short.. I really hope that my uncle wakes up soon and may God bless that everything will be fine..

Mm..as on 31 Dec 2007, went for countdown with Yu Yan, WL, Ming De, Pei fen etc..we went to esplanade park there but was packed so try to go under the bridge la..fireworks was nice but too bad I accidentally delete away the videos..sob..but anyway I catch it so not so bad..went back at 2am..Luckily Mao Ling stay opposite my block so we walked back home together from tpy central.. :) of course play with the spray can etc..not bad la..

New year day nothing much..Visit Uncle..everyone doesn't have the new year mood though..time flies and of course back to work..We were quite free though..can slack n rest for the whole day but I think a lot..

I want to thank u for being there..u know who you are la *wink..dear.. really need some support and I have been praying n praying..hope miracle happens..
As for my birthday didn't plan to celebrate much but process on to have dinner with Amelia,Shi Hui & Wei Ling at Bugis Ajisen on thur..did I spell correctly? thanks for the meal n presents :) actual day was out for dinner with family that's all..I believe I will remember what happen as it is near to my birthday..haiz..not a nice birthday though but anyway is over la..I didnt get to celebrate with u but thanks for ur lovely card..I was so surprised though is just a card but u are sincere enough..Thanks..and ur friendster msg..

Weekend really nothing much..I have been a bit sick..starting sore throat then recover..after that flu and now I am having cough..hate it..no choice..taking medicine..I shall end here..watching tv..

No comments: