December 19, 2007

Disappointed..

Today thought that I can enjoy myself..end up He msg me saying he is not feeling well so cant meet me..I was damn disappointed lor..maybe I put in too much hope, seeing the fountain of wealth.u promise me but end up u never keep ur promise..I know sometime shouldnt doubt or wat..I feel u r lying that u r not well..only sore throat why cant meet..I really dun understand so I get so upset which I Shouldnt be de..end up I mention alot and u didnt even want to say much things..wat the..why? shoot til u dun want to say or u dunno wat to say..maybe coz she told me b4 u didnt meet up coz sore throat so I suspect u bluff me also..sad..if let say u dun want to meet, u can tell me earlier lor and not today itself..

Maybe I am making a big fuss out of it coz I cherish the friendship and date but I really dislike pple for cancelling programs at the last min..dun care whether u sick or not..try to give me a gd explanation..I will be ok one..dun last min when I am all ready to meet u..I hate it!!!! seriously..is u guys who make me unhappy..always coz of guys, I am unhappy..why should I be unhappy in the lst place..shit lor..

End here..

No comments: