I am back to blogging..mm..went out on thur which is public holiday..manage to get some clothes at A.M.K hub with Mum..got a pair of high heel shoes too..omg spend money again!! I enjoyed shopping though..relaxed myself n dun think so much..
Fri which is Yesterday..as I am blogging at midnight now though consider sunday..nvm..I went for church service at 8pm..it is kind of a bit different..abit of xmas one..but heard that it is around 80% la..kind of feel the atmosphere but my mood not very gd..abit sian..I guess I am fine..
I went to see the fountain of wealth's laser show..I thought there was lighting of fountain whereby the lights will be really on..water show or wat..but seem dun have..nvm..maybe becoz there is already decor..anyway I enjoyed it with WL and we send dedication to each other hehe..fun..It is kind of sweet though..I just wish her merry xmas and thx for being there for me always! friends forever! though the words didnt appear but the DJ read it..WL's dedication to me was out..haiz..nvm..she thx me too..then merry xmas lor..a pity suppose to watch it with u instead but u cant make it due to not well so ya..that is my small regret..if not it will be better..u say watch it with u, nicer..I guess so..do we have the chance to catch it together some days and touch the fountain water? I dunno..sunday, which is Today..is rest day..
Then off to mon, Xmas eve..heading down to mind's cafe with the rest to have fun and chill out..yeah..of course xmas day, we having church service..I dunno going anywhere after that..hope we will have some programs..end here.getting really late.
December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment