December 18, 2007

Christmas Season..

Well Xmas is just one week away..omg time flies..mm..I just attended a xmas party at Jolene's house last fri..14 Dec.. :) though it is a short one but not bad..end up didnt attend our dance one due to not getting to know the address when I ask them dunno la..make me sian that I dun want to go liao..anyway I just went to Orchard road..wow love the lightings..mm..shop around with Mei Fen and then walk to PS..nice atmosphere..I am happy today..really relaxed..

Hopefully will enjoy even more with u tml la..yes is u..to see the fountain lighting as the music comes..yeah..really will enjoy.never bluff u..I just wish everything is ok and we enjoy each others' company will do..sometime I think too much and perhaps worry too much and too sensitive that I make myself unhappy..1st time viewing that..so I am happy u can go with me..really..are u honoured?? haha..surely lor..I never go with anyone to see yet wor..this is my wish and I know u trying 2 keep a promise but I feel is not for the sake of accing me ..I want u to enjoy also..

ok la end here..

No comments: