December 12, 2007

Down..

I simply dunno how am I feeling now..the more I think, the sadder I feel so I rather dun think so much..think alot of stuff which makes me feel sad..I simply cant forget wat happened in the past though u tell me they are history..I cant forget..sometime asking myself why is my path of life not right, when will I enter the right path for everything? I dunno..perhaps is really a test for us..to lead us to a better route/path..at times we gain something n lose something..there is no gaining all the time..life is like that..there are ups n downs..I hope we can overcome all of the obstacles in life..I hope I can overcome the fear in life when the time comes..

May God give me the strength to carry on with my life and have the determination n strength to overcome whatever that occurs..Thanks Lord..

End here..

No comments: