December 04, 2007

Here to update again..

I am back again..been doing some work this few days but still quite free..U know Jacqueline, we were having our tea break and she saw me doing nothing but rest..She didnt realise the time or wat..I dunno la..she ask me if I have nothing to do is it? wat the..is she really blur or wat,to try to pick on me during tea break??
Anyway forget abt it..small matter..

I shall update abt sat first..I went to Jolene's house after work..we have lunch at her house..alot of food..pizza, chicken, sotong, otah, muffin,homecooked rice by Wendy etc.. I ate til quite full and it lasted me til after church service lol..abt 10 of us turn up..probably all working adults..I dunno them but slowly know them lor..of course Angelia did turn up but for a while as she has D&D at night..
I feel a bit left out at lst but after that I feel alright..
We head down to church together..

mm..sunday suppose to meet Mei Fen but end up dun have so I stay at home to do my own stuff and then today I went out to meet him lor..have dinner and shop a while..
I shall see u when I am back ya..

Nothing much..will update again though..end here..

No comments: