November 30, 2007

Bad mood..

Today just a normal day and I thinking when am I a confirmed staff..I feel upset coz she seem not wanting to confirm me yet, claiming that I didnt learn much things yet..I feel that,it has nothing to do with confirming or not..is not a matter of whether wat I learnt or know now..I can learn and willing to learn..as long as I learnt, I will know how to handle but they are busy wat..so how can they let me try while the report is so urgent, I will slow down the process..what I say did make sense wat..so she says she wants one more month to see how well I can perform..

I wasnt so happy abt her..I dun get the assurance, it makes me so unsecure..Maybe I shouldnt get so upset but I also dunno why I feel this way..I feel that I am a person who is lack of security..sigh..I just have to wait n see if I am confirmed or not lor..wat to do..I am only an employee..

Shall end here..glad that tml is sat..meeting Jolene & the rest for lunch.. :)

No comments: