August 01, 2007

Job...

I am happy coz after finding a job for a month,finally I get one.. yeah and it is what I want and taht they can offer me the salary that I want..5 days job..thanks Lord.. :) well the interviewer talked to me etc for quite long after letting me waited for some time..which was quite long lor..she seem very worried abt others knowing my salary..dunno why..kept reminding me of it..weird..wat wrong man?? others get lesser pay or same? I have no idea and dun even need to know ya :P

I am going to start work on thur..horray..frankly speaking I am worried abt it..1st day of work u wont know anything, can be quite blur..there are many things to learn and I dunno if I can handle them..I hope I have the confidence to do them well..that I can finish n go home on time..I dun like to stay long lor.Who likes to do OT anyway? no one.. if I can finish my task..wat for cant go off on time since is already 6pm..agreed? weird pple..

Work load never end if there aint urgent things and that I can finish the work which r urgent, of course knock off on time though..I think is ok la..since I not under agency, is easier for me lor..to continue working or resign.haha

I just wish that I can get along with all of them and handle the tasks well and be happy working there..Hope everything turns out fine and I will be glad as the environment is comfortable..

I am going 2 read Harry Potter.. haaa read quite slow when I am out..I try my best to read as much as I can..Hopefully I can spend some time reading too when I start work..read at night lor..yeah..sometime tend to be sleepy so is a bit hard..k end here..go n read le..hook on the bk once I start to read..hehe..interesting man..cant wait to read til the end..

No comments: