Well is past 12.. I am back again.. just went to purchase a fan today as mine is spoilt..sigh.. the motor of my previous fan burnt.. -__-''' I went to look around at Courts, Harvey Norman n Carrefour..In the end I get my fan from carrefour lor..well not bad ..Akira brand at afforable price. hhee thx dear for accompanying me and as well as carrying it for me back to my place n fix it lor..My PA?? haha..:P
I didnt really shop today.Just get the necessary items and went home to have dinner..Yeah Mummy cooked today! Since she started working, normally she only cook once per week.I cherish the food alot..yummy! of course we played the strategy game yeah..I beat u n win u.hhaa but u win me for a round ..anyway 2 vs 1 still wins lol.. :P so wat other games that u want to play my dear? haha
Now talk abt something else which I least expected..
He try 2 call me after one month after not contacting each other.. I knew is him so didnt pick up n he left me a voice mail msg...telling me it is him..asking me, I dun want to be frenz with him already ar? call him when free or something like that..cannot hear clearly :P whatever..I dun bother since I get used to not contacting already..
I guess I didnt see wrongly, I saw him at orchard that day..should be doing his work..delivering goods ba..I just avoid it lor..dun wish to see him.. I dunno y I hate to hear from him, so when I receive his call I get angry..What am I? am I a person whom u look for when u need me..when u dun u just dun care abt my feeling.U can say watever u want to protect urself..Pls la..I dun need such friend coz is not worth to be friends though..dun bother..I hope he dun bother me again..I not trying 2 be nasty, y this guy just wont stop bothering me..thought everything is fine, u try to contact me again for wat..Must be quarrelling with her then find a person 2 pour ur sorrows? u have many friends wat..nvm
I dun wish to talk abt that le.Been longwinded..end here..gd night!
July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment