For me..is a normal day today as I have not start working..haha..for dear is a holiday..I acc him to collect his mp4 player which was sent for repair..It took so long 2 repair..aiyo..anyway We decided to get the doughnuts from the doughnuts factory which we wanted to buy quite some time ago but due to long queue, we decide not to do so..
Suntec queue not so bad..we queue for abt 30 mins..the doughnuts look very attractive..the taste is alright la..we get 1 dozen n share lor.. :) Just try only for once..Dear drive me back home..luckily drive if not the doughtnut box is so big so troublesome 2 take train..
feeling bloated right now ate dinner and try another doughtnut just now..opps..should not eat lor..sigh..nvm..
Btw Li Wen contacted me this morning and was told to go for 2nd interview on mon..hopefully I get in..
Nothing much to say already..end here
August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment