August 19, 2007

食神...

Today as usual just rest and watch drama..It is acted by 王仁甫 and more..食神 2007咯..He look smart..帅..哈哈..seldom type in chinese so 是慢的咯..I am just trying out..wat a pity I cant use it in messenger..if not it will be more fun u see..to express ourselves lor in chi at times..

Maybe to improve my typing skills for chinese,perhaps I can try to blog in chi next time..opps..
我在干吗? 哈哈..要我用华文来打字会很慢的..I can really understand how it feels when I read Bryan's blog regarding typing in chi..coz we are so used to typing in el..whereby chinese u have to 拼 word by word..unless u use it often, if not it is hard lor..

但是我是不会放弃我的母语的啦,虽然不长写..我还是会读报纸啦..be it mandarin one or EL paper..I feel that we should read both lor..to keep up..yeah..not saying 我很利害 or what..just expressing my point of view..

well I know is very weird to type in el with mixture of chi..but cant be helped..if I were to type all in chinese..it will take ages so ya..mixture..:P
coz some things is best to express them in chi so I will use chi ya..actually nothing much to blog..just blog for fun haha..

End here..

No comments: