Well I didnt go out today..mm..continue watching 食神 lor..I just catch the last epsiode of 宝家卫国..哈哈..Happy ending..yeah..文忠是帅的咯..not forgetting the rest..macho and handsome too.. :)
Let me update about weekend..I went to a gathering on sat with my ITE ex classmates..Pong, Mas, Fara, Suren, Wati etc..to many to name so I shall not name all..10++ of us..We went to Far East Sakura..
Well this sakura is different as it is not japanese food..哈哈是 thai-chinese cuisine lor..We are surprised or should we say we are sui ku?? lol..The food is moderate..we order dishes n rices..shall not comment so much..coz after all, is the gathering that matters..
I dun intend to go n catch fireworks this year as u know la..人山人海..since the rest want to go, we went with them after the dinner..the view not as gd as last year coz we went there quite late..abt 8 lor..so we stand behind the bridge..fireworks are alright..15 mins..
When it is time to go home..u know pple jam instead of traffic jam
哈哈..it takes us abt 20 mins to cross the road to get to mrt station..warm of course though it rains that day..luckily it didnt rain when the fireworks started..
As for sunday like wat I mention in the previous post, I stayed at home lor..nothing much to blog already
End here..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment