I am back again to update my blog regarding yesterday & of course today..
I was free yesterday as I go for church service today instead of yesterday ya..
I went out with Dear to MSQ to play bowling..I wasnt very gd at it though but practise makes perfect..haha..it was alright after all..is just having fun..We played 3 sets of games which is abt 2 hrs..I went to get Ice Caffe Mocha from starbuck to share b4 heading down to bugis's tong shui cafe to have some food..went b4 with WL..yeah this time I tried the 通心粉..the soup is nice and not oily..gd for health..they have veg, egg and tofu in it..Dear ate de chicken chop rice seem very nice also..maybe I can consider trying it next time? ;) shall see..Plan to ask Mummy along next time to try the food there as well as the dessert..I didnt try the dessert yet..The八宝茶 not bad..2nd time drinking it..
Anyway after that shop lor..I react in a way that make dear angry..sigh..but he is fine after that..He is like that de..I also dunno..anyway we are fine..I went back home quite early..manage to catch 2nd half of the CSS2..expected that Shawn will win..He has a lot of supporters..sometime I feel competition is never fair due to voting..is just a comment anyway not trying to say anything or criticise any contestant in my blog..
Update abt today..I went for sunday service at 8am..this is the lst time I am attending sunday service.Jolene & my cousin was asking the week b4 whether I would like to join them..end up both of them didnt attend the service lor..sigh..放我飞机咯!
so sad..Jolene busy with children church..last min thing..cousin haa overslept..nvm is ok la..I join Lai Mei for service lor..The service is abit more serious than sat at 7..It is totally different from Sat's service.I still prefer to go for sat's service..better for us.. :P I can feel sleepy at Sun@8 lol..I still feel alright for sat..After service, there is fun fair..sort of family day..I join in the fun since I am there..bought the coupon and end up cant finish using it..I give it to Lai Mei's son..hehe..
K I shall end here..going take a short nap..a bit tired as I wake up early..Bye..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment