August 07, 2007

Fussy??

Well..I am blogging again..mm..I tried the job for two days and actually realise those pple aint so friendly? force to teach me stuff is it? I dunno lor..V doesnt bother to care after she went through the lst day..how am I suppose to know when I only come for a day???..so I ask alot of questions on the 2nd day..either she asked me to refer to previous ones or ask K.. -_-''' K dunno much, I guess she knows she also wont bother to teach..wat the..I dun wish to say bad things abt pple but the fact is she think she is so great.. so I looking out for other job lor.. yeah..the place not so convenience..though I know there is shuttle bus..troublesome la..if I take my own bus..definitely traffic jam..yeah..so gd luck to me..

I just wish to get the right one at the right time..maybe the place isnt the one or I dun give it a try ar..I really dun like though environment is gd..

k I have 2 end here..going out already..

No comments: