August 02, 2007

First day of work!!

Today is the lst day of work..mm..time flies..lst day just past by like that and I learnt some things lor..like clearing fax using loctus notes which is really new to me..open letters n distribute to various depts and have to photocopy newspaper to file them..



I was briefly told of the things that I need to learn and I dunno much abt the company phone..so many buttons lor..I really have no idea..alien?? hhaa..wat else..let me think............



V brought me to various depts to be intro to the colleagues..wow there r really many names to remember..I simply cant remember all..Just try la ar..K just tell V to teach me everything lor while she never teach one..I wonder wat is she busy abt since our boss is away in Tokyo..guess wat.. V & I wore the same blouse.. -_-''' wat a coincidence..mm..haha..weird seem like uniform..



haiz..know wat..V told me she not free to have lunch with me lor..coz acc her bf..sian..I was quite blur n lost lor..thinking huh I have to have lunch alone..luckily I went with a/c dept pple..not so bad..lst day already like that I was like huh..dunno wat to comment..nvm..



So far so gd la..just that I dunno much abt the staff n which dept they r in..so have to work a bit slower to get it..tml have o/s fax to clear..sian lor..try to clear lor..lst thing in the morning lor.. starting I dun feel so gd lor, uneasy normally on the lst day..I feel sian..dunno why just feel this way..I feel unhappy. Hopefully when I get the hang of it..I feel better.

I end here..











No comments: