July 17, 2007

Simply sian..

Another day has past ya..feeling the same way as usual..I just went to catch Harry Potter with Vin,my cousin Angelia & her bf on sunday..not bad la..I love to watch..hhee we went to tiong bahru plaza..I realise is quite crowded..many pple watched..actually plan 2 go 2 other places 2 catch it but the tickets r almost fully bk with not many seats left..so that's y we went to tiong bahru plaza..

haha..Dear was supposed to help us get tickets..but end up Ivan got it lol..nvm :P thanks Ivan..hehe..Ivan was feeling abit sick though..poor thing but he manage to finish watching the movie b4 he went off..
not a bad thing to have double date? meet up some days again..

Sometime is not that I want to grumble..I dun wish to bottle up how I feel so I will say it out..at times I dun wish to go online so I wont pester u guys so much..or maybe I dun even feel like going online..

sometime we have different views and pple tend to assume how I feel..not saying all of u r doing that..some pple la..not my 3 closer friends though..assuming isnt gd..like ling say..we know ourselves the best..that's true..so I guess I dun have to be bothered by what u said coz that is ur view not mine..it doesnt matter ya..

But pls dun comment or criticise abt pple's religion..I hate it..different pple have diff. beliefs..this is a sensitive topic..but ur dear friend love to do that.he know who he is la..I dun wish to say..I dun like u mixing around with him..but he is ur friend after all..so I dun wish to interfere..he tend to influence u..that is bad..coz it is not a gd influence..maybe I cant click with him and agree with wat he says..doesnt matter either..is ok la..I am still me..ya..u guys can do wat u want..I simply cant interfere much and dun wish to do so in case u say I am a narrow minded person dun let him enjoy etc..

I sound angry? I am not..I just dun like the way he comment abt pple..bad lor..coz is wat he thinks and he assuming lor..not wat I thinking..I dun like..nvm..doesnt matter..

End here..

No comments: