We went to celebrate Hui & WL's 21st Birthday in advance today..We met up n went to Mind's cafe..yeah is like pitstop cafe..but the aircon so cold man..omg! We have a two hrs board games..with finger food n drink..not bad..is fun though..I enjoyed myself.It's great to meet up at times and spend time together..is really relaxed there..then went to HK cafe at bugis with WL to have dinner..yummy food yet not expensive..
I feel so happy today..really..though sometime we cant meet up or seldom talk..after all we r friends who meet up..glad to know u guys..as long we have each other in our heart is gd enough..friends ya..
haha I want to get harry potter bk! but dear wants me to finish reading my shopholic bk lst and comics.. :( so when will I finish? hhaa currently reading fern michael's Guest list..this author is nice..I love her stories..interesting..U can find alot of her bks in National library..that is where I came across and start to read her bks..
Though is gd to rest like wat WL says..rest time lor..I still want to get back to my own occupied life soon..enough of rest..while I can rest..I make full use of it..
End here..going read my storybk..
July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment