July 18, 2007

Waiting..

Today I just went lor for that opportunity..I dun have a lot of confidence..but I have tried my best just wait lor..I cant do much but wait for call..that is always the case..haiz..
Mean while I will try my best for others..pls dun pester me la ..I tried my best.. :(

Well today's quite alright..recommended by JOjo lor..really must thanks Hazel for her help..if not I wont get to know jojo ya..
I own Hazel a favour .. :) maybe can ask her out one day..I only know the outcome on fri..so let see lor..

I dunno wat to do tml..rest ba..sometime I know I have bks, comics, newspaper n bible to read..hhaa but seem like not enough time to do all that..I still can do my crossstitch n watch dramas etc..wat did I do the most? I guess is slp ..hhaa n rest nowaday..

Rest is to walk even further in life..I am prepared to start work anytime yeah..

I end here..need to do other stuff..

No comments: