July 20, 2007

Still waiting..

Well I just dunno why I feel abit unwell this morning..stomach seem to be in pain..gastric? I dunno..left leg ache for a while too..but better now..mm..I should be fine ba..so I guess I am not going anywhere today lor..haiz..

Well I waiting 4 Jojo's call..I feel that if she didnt call at all means no hope lor..I dunno..coz its going to be 3pm..I didnt hear any news from her.. :( well nvm I tried my best though..I must jia you!sometime feel sian since there is no news..when I tried..lead to me feeling lazy liao..opps..

Btw I read abt certain comments regarding some bloggers which u guys will know if u went to take a look..I shall not mention names..though I shouldnt comment so much but just stating my view abt it..stating others as disgusting bloggers r bad..after all, those r pple's blogs..pple shouldnt be so mean as to comment on them and there is no point fighting back too such as saying pple ugly etc..this will lead to no ending..I feel that since it is a personal blog, pple have the right to do wat they like n blog wat they want as long as it isnt unreasonable or obstruct to the law..get wat I mean..so after all it is pple's biz..we dun have to mind so much..if u aint happy abt it..dun go and look at the blog..no one ask u to view it..u can dun view it..agree with me?
No point arguing or wat..simply too free? nothing better to do? childish la..I not saying I am so mature or whatever..really la..childish..

K la I shouldnt comment further..it is none of my biz after all but I see liao buay tahan other critcising pple's blog and even say abt Auntie's blog..bad! I end here

No comments: