July 04, 2007

July already..

Time flies and I am back to blogging again..I left the company for a few days already and I guess I am really relaxed but a bit bored..nvm..trying hard to send resume n then go for job interview..I have one on fri..yeah..keppel.. :)

Well frankly speaking..I realise I did know some nice friends when I work..just like in hang ten n PH..we do keep in touch though seldom contact..I know I somehow dun wish to leave? so weird.hhaa
I did have a nice lunch/dinner with u guys..surprise u will ask me out for dinner coz is my last day..fun chatting with u n Sam..realise u aint that quiet..when pple know u..u can chat liao..This is the part whereby pple want to explore abt u hhaa..

Nvm we still can keep in touch..but then u r mushy..I really awake by ur msg..wat miss me..omg! I cant believe is from u..I guess he must be kidding..PH pple all weird weird one..dun fool me n make me happy can? I am not so gd but maybe easy 2 fool?

Father lord help me pls..I dun wish to think so much.I cant control wat they thinking..but he isnt like that last time..wat happen? so weird..I am scared..just want to beware of him..coz I dun want to be treated like a fool again..maybe I think 2 much..let nature takes its course..u guys r my friends..

I end here..

No comments: