July 26, 2007

Finally got my bk!!

I just decide to go n get harry potter bk 7 which is the final bk..I went to kino n get it today though it rains..I just cant wait..should have bought it early ar? but no hurry wat that's what I thought..it wont fly away..lol..I believe I am not just a follower..I get attracted to the bk when I was studying,heard from friend that it is nice so I went ahead to read and we can borrow it from library..I was happy and read all the bks til bk 6 I bought it..now to the last bk..

Wat a pity..there r spoiler..I dun want to know what happen in the end but somehow find out a little which I dun wish to say..wat a spoiler from newspaper or other form of media.... -_-''' nvm..I just read lor since I bought it..no point telling coz sometime other have not read yet u see..Nvm..

Enough of grumbling abt the bk..now talk abt other stuff..get nag as usual de la..dun want 2 say so much lor..get used..haiz..dunno wat to say leh out of a sudden..sometime dun want to bother friends etc so may either blog to pour out how I feel if not pen it down ba.then I will feel better lor..

Ok la I end here.. I will be alright..tml will be brand new day..wish me gd luck ya?

No comments: