Time flies..this is the last week of work..I wondering how am I feeling now..I guess I wont know it as it is of mixed feeling..so excited?..I just wish 2 take a short break n find a new job..
Working in PH mm..can be unhappy but I believe I gain some experiences and get 2 know how to handle certain pple..sometime we just have to move on & stop thinking abt the past..whatever that happens will be the past once I step out of the company..not much of a nice memory..maybe some frenzs which I know ..not so bad..we have each other's contact no..I hope we can keep in touch..
I wish to go n pursue my goals slowly when I am still young..I take a step at a time..some things cant be rushed..it makes things worse.so I am going 2 aim for wat I want..just hope everything is fine..I believe the decision I make regarding resigning wont be wrong..I wish that I can do wat I like n achieve wat I want so I wont regret for the rest of my life..
Of course hope me & Him be fine with each other's company..hope we can understand n love each other more..
May God bless us..I believe he did..thx Father Lord..
June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment