Seriously I just wish we ignore each other and that's it la.why u bother to call me? luckily my hp is off coz of low batt..I didnt even hear the voice mail til this morning lol..that will make u give up? I thought is Lai Mei..pastor's sis..so I didnt bother..didnt know is u..
I dunno wat else we can say..everything is ruined til like that & I heard some things abt u ,but dunno whether to believe wat I heard..i am in doubt..maybe I see it then I will believe..I know I try hard to forget u..but I didnt although I didnt call u or msg u anymore..u just come to my mind..but wat to do..I cant care so much..I worry alot whenever I am with a person..how I know wat ur motive? dangerous..
Right now I have my bf..I dun wish to think abt other stuff but build up our relationship..sometime I am in doubt as whether single is gd..maybe it is..so I wont get entangled in such stuff..sian..tired u know that..tired whereby the matter doesnt end..he doesnt give up..haiz..do I have to hear wat he has to say? haha MY is right..wait for him to call instead of calling him..here he is calling me le..but I didnt on hp..too bad..I dun think I wish to hear from him anymore..dun want to hear craps.dun make me put in hope la..I very scare it is a trap..so I keep pulling myself away..if he isnt single, I get myself into trouble lor..
End here..
April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment