April 02, 2007

Just want to be alone..

I dunno ..I feel miserable ba..I feel unhappy although things r settled..Sorry D..I hurt u..wat I said also no use..nothing is fair in this world..u have to forget me..I know I have a bit feeling for u.I just dun dare to face it..I fear for the future..I feel that i dun suit u really..sorry being unfair..I am afraid I love u temp. or wat..is unfair to u..so I rather never start ba..sorry..I really dunno how to face u when I see u..I know wo zai hu ni..yet I stop myself from falling in..haiz..why? love is so complicated..

I just cant overcome this..it making me collasping..maybe u guys will say I stupid n silly..my mind n body really tired..give me a break can? I know dear u r beside me..sometime I also need to take a break..know u understand n wont disturb me..I just want 2 be alone now..I really dun feel happy this two months..D u think is ur fault..is not.dun blame urself..if u didnt ask..others may ask..still the same.. I just hope u can find ur ideal gal.and settle down..u r not young le..

End here..may god bless u..I believe he will..wish u happiness..

No comments: