May 02, 2007

Farewell Mr Mike Ho..

Recently..many things happen..sian..We just heard a recent news..that Our sec sch ex physics teacher, Mr Mike Ho CK passed away on sat..is really sad to know it.He is still so young..age of 38..

I remembered Mr Ho as a nice n very patient teacher whereby he will explain things til u understand..although we used to be noisy in class..he was patient..classmates dun appreciate wat he did..but I know some did..We didnt see him for a few years..and didnt know the last time we get to see him is at his wake on mon..this news is really shocking..I heard it from Wei Ling..she msg me..

He is my form teacher when I was in 4N2 which is in Year 2002.Mr Ho looks skinny le..sigh..he is a nice teacher..why he have to die so early..but I guess is better for him now as he went home with the lord..with no suffering n pain..I hope he is happier..in heaven..I believe Jesus will take him with him.. :) rest in peace Mr Ho..I believe u will be glad to know that ur ex students are doing fine..aint u?

We saw our teacher..Mr Devan..he is doing fine..happily married with Ms Cheok..I know he is sad coz Mr Ho & him is like buddies..start to teach together..go out have fun also..even be his best groom when he get married in year 2004..
I am glad we have the chance to pray our last respect..even though he may forget us? I guess he wont.. May god bless of us n Mr Ho..

End here..

No comments: