I really feel better today..I am on mc today..too tired physically n mentally last night..just went to see doc n rest..yawn.. well maybe we said we wont contact but he really not that heartless..to see me unhappy..still cares for me..I know him..guys can say they wont do that etc..if they r really heartless like someone..maybe I am to blame.I am heartless to him lst..haha..he wont care..
We still keep in touch..kind of chat alot today..msg alot..mm..nan de..for the past few days maybe too sad..we didnt contact much although somehow msg him n saw him online..just dunno wat to say..now just talk like normal lor..
I just feel that God maybe blessing me..to let us talk again..we r frenzs..still care for each other..is normal..I feel that sometime maybe is hard to be frenzs..but there are pple who will do so..just that maybe we cant care so much like we used to be?
It is a matter of time to forget everything..said is easier than done..I will try..try to forget that someone..better not to see him..and better that he dun give me any hope so I can forget him.. just that the more u want to avoid the more u get to meet the person? I saw him at the main door of our company..face to face..I pick up the internal call.is from him..I still see him in the office.is this coincidence? I dunno ..wat to do have to work what..dun want 2 think so much..
I want to pursue my career and studies...bgr is not impt anymore to me & Vin..we lead our own life..relaxed lor..I believe if we r fated, maybe we may be together again..I feel is hard as the pain is so much that he wont want romance..he is silly but I know I am lucky..thx god 4 giving me this bf..maybe we just not fated..
I really feel I am very blessed in life...to have a family ..with my doting mum..really thx my mum for all her care & Concern all this years..although I can be stubborn, talk back at times..and even not spending much time with her..I try to spend more time with her already..She really a lovely mum..if there is a next life.. will be glad to be her daughter again..really thx god for letting me meet my 3 best frenzs..Amelia, Shi Hui & Wei Ling..who are always there whenever I need them..to talk etc..they will be willing 2 listen..I love u guys..
Thanks Vin too..for always being there when I need him..even up to now he still cares for me..such a guy hard to find but maybe not fated..I am not so worth for u to be so gd to me ..I can say u really treat me well..although I am hot tempered at times..we compromise even if we quarrel..not really a big quarrel..we just give n take..either one person apologise and we are fine.I cant deny being happy with u for the past two years..been through a lot n u never leave me..I can only say I feel sorry that I am unfair to u..but u never blame me..thanks for it..
U guys must be thinking wat wrong with me..talk abt all this..I just have this thoughts and want to express how I feel that all..coz life is unpredictable..no one knows when we will leave this world..haha my mum just feel that my thinking quite weird since I went to church service..I change? nope ..I think abt all this all the while..from wat I see..and hear..I just learn to cherish life..but maybe I never cherish relationship..
end here..
April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment