Today just feel sian..dun feel like doing any work but have to work..so I just do my work seriously..maybe I think alot..still reminded of him..wat to do..unless I leave this company..still wonder why is he not here..lol..silly hor? I shouldnt do that..I stopping myself le from contacting him..coz he already told me not to ...I know..like that we can forget each other ? u really want to do that?
I still treat u as frenz wat..dun have to do til like that ba..now building my relationship..we need some time..I already get back those feeling together..but hope it will be even better..hope everything turns out fine..I am bad..can do this and yet he forgives me..sigh..I am unfair hor..I hope this is the last time..we cant take it if there is another such test..sigh..maybe is all fated..if there r problems, end up we r still together..maybe is fate..I dunno still early to tell? who knows wat happen..I just hope we two can have a gd relationship n walk on til old..but right now I dun want to think abt that.career is impt to me lst..then studies..earn money first..if not cant even think of other stuff..
End here..
April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment