April 21, 2007

Carefree life..

I dunno should I say I am really carefree now and I should feel happy..somehow not that happy..I guess I need to take some time 2 adapt..after all I am so used to being attached..is the end between us..I just let it be.I believe in fate..maybe this path is the best for me..I dun have this kind of life for so long..I want to take a break and concentrate on my work..I want to get a gd career..it takes time and I am still looking 4 it..

Frankly speaking, I guess this is the best way..we can lead our own life.do wat we want without restriction..I love that..I believe that every relationship make us grow up..and learn more things..as long as we dun make stupid mistakes..love cant be forced..

I choose this path..but wat to do..I already choose, cannot regret and then u ignore me..what can I do..I just hope u let me give up totally ..dun call or msg me anymore 2 give me hope if u dun even bother already.. so I can forget u and continue my life..I know is hard..I dun want to bluff myself..I just fall in the well..trying to pull myself out..u know that kind of feeling? then wat abt u ? U like me? I find it hard to ans..u ignore me coz of what? I still get to see u..although u say u dun come up 2 office..haha.. :P u only tolerate 4 two weeks..I know u cant do it la..

Guys r like that..seriously I dunno whether u really like me..I give up coz u dun want to ans my call..b4 that u still msg 2 ask if I call u..I dunno for what..end up I didnt call..I am angry, dunno wat u want to say n afraid I will scold u instead..I already tell u how I feel..is up to u to care or dun care..I dun mind le ..wat can I do..I choose the path le..better for me..leave it to fate..tml is his birthday..but haha he has frenzs to help him celebrate de ba..I dun have to worry..

I just know like someone is so xin ku..I will try to forget u de..slowly ..if we are destined to be together, we will be together de..that is wat I can say..sometime hard to know if a person is playing with u..u have to see 4 urself..

End here..



End here ba..

No comments: