Everything is back to normal..and Dear told me how he feels..our ship is nearly sinking again..but right now we trying to save it again..hopefully I will be fair..he told me if I think he not the ideal guy, tell him earlier..I believe he is..just that I am so soft hearted..Sorry dear for hurting u ..haiz I am a bad gal..
Father lord, I really hope n pray that my heart wont waver and that we r happy together..he is gd to me n dote me..if I give him up, I am really a fool..maybe my guy is just right beside me..I dunno how to cherish..hurt him..r u telling me he is the one?? although some things I cant accept..but no one is perfect..I know that..
I just wish to have someone who love me truely n dote me n my family..to be able to share my burden..regardless of happiness or saddness..have a flat..help me in housework, down to earth..did I ask alot?
I get back the feeling yesterday..have fun n of course really a bit down yesterday til a very big extreme..that I dun want 2 mention anymore..
I went to sentosa with dear..took cable car..the feeling is gd..took some pics at vivo n sentosa..rainy day wor..we went to pasta mania n have dinner..hhee..he treat me lunch so I treat him for dinner..:) been spending quite alot of money this week..have to save a little..
anyway life is to enjoy at times..I mean cannot be spendthrift but then sometime I want to enjoy life..a little..like drinking or having some food that I like..after all we work so hard..agree?
Right now we just see if we can stable our relationship after he ord..and I get other job n studied..this is a test for us..that this is a test..if we can get through..mm..more or less know we can settle down..soon..
Now I just wish to work hard and get a better job..career is impt..no career,other things we can lay aside lor..end here..
April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment