I dunno wat I thinking..I just know that my mood is ok today til we talk abt an issue.. sigh..wat is there a big fuss abt it that we can feel unhappy? small matter only..maybe he is stress up & unhappy..small little things he can get fed up..doesnt mean u r not impt to me..u can join me but I know u dun like so I never force u..is it really difficult to compromise..not just god.u, family n frenzs r impt too..
maybe u dun understand how I feel..I know u want me to acc u..I never say I wont pei ni wat..that u claim the time is short..sigh..compromise lor..go on alt sat..wat 2 do..relationship is a give n take one..but I believe u love me, u respect wat I did right? now u know how i feel when u put work at the very lst priority that u almost neglect me..I really not happy..is the same thing..now u know..
I feel this is only a small matter..wat u concern actually isnt this..is more than that..I know u..I been together with u..I know how u feel..but sometime is also hard to know wat guys r thinking..
what to do..sigh..
end here..
April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment