Today..i went to work at east point and white sand..sad..coz parents object to relationship..then today talk abt it..i let go le..sad..when at white sand is ok..then cry abit at mac..he wipe my tears..
I reach home bathe i cry..really cry..i realise i never been be so sad with a relationship b4..last time de i never shear a tear..maybe it is not so deep...
I dunno i just feel sad..i just want to cry..maybe can heal as time goes by..everyday see him wat to do.. i dunno ... just want to take a break..so we end today..which is abt 5 mths..less than tt..
every time my relationship cant last long..hurts me..i dun think i dare to try ba..
maybe no more confidence anymore..other pple happy..i need time..i am forced to do tt..i really sad..wat can i do..xin tong..
I told vin i ok..just to let him not worry..in fact i not ok..weep dunno how many times..later eyes swollen.. is gd lah problem solved..end here..
April 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment