Tired..just a quick one before I go n sleep..We went out to have dinner at Liang Court as it was MUm's birthday..I bought her a cake as well..just a simple dinner and Dad drove us around for sight seeing such as RWS la, Mount Faber..Feel like going party world to sing but Dad was saying, if singing will drink etc..end up we decide not to go..
While we are having fun, we do know that MM Lee , PM Lee & Family were feeling sad as MM Lee's wife just passed away peacefully at home on sat 5.40pm..I understand how they feel as I experienced the lost of love ones before..Pray that GOd will grant the family the strength and the peace..Understand that PM Lee was away while MM Lee was actually admitted to hospital for chest infestion that day..the stress level while on biz trip and something happen to Dad and now Mum..sigh
End here..
October 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment