October 17, 2010

Journey to the west...

Feeling tired.. Just do a quick post..Update about this week.nothing much except interview for weekday. Well as for yesterday , I went to look for cq, the jie li sai competition at imm..after that meet up with mum n bro for dinner n follow by supper at geylang. Daddy wanna bring us eat n we went out at 11 plus :p tired lor..I went to church this morning, after that catch up with huay ling while eating..after that I went to see Lam Fung. He came a short one as he need to go jb..he came to bukit panjang plaza for alicafe event. I shall load photos tml ba. He signed recycle bags..quite fast la..I didn't get any coffee coz I rarely drink..his fc compose songs for him..one goes with the tune of cai shen dao..lam fung commented so fast cny in canto. Hahaha..Tired! After he left I went to shop around n then head to lot 1 to shop a while too..seldom go that's y..here I am at home catching president star charity. Just dun feel like moving..end here

No comments: