First thing in the morning, I receive a gd news..yup before I got the letter of employment, I shall not say much about it..gauging by the interview yesterday, pretty good..as the GM was not around, I will go down to talk to GM on wed afternoon follow by signing the contract..thx God! Actually this was one 2nd job interview..I take a month 2 weeks break and if nothing goes wrong, I will start work on next thur ba..hopefully everything is alright with upcoming challenges..To be frank, I have mixed feeling..new environment and new stuff to learn..then again this is a place that I wanna go to but previously perhaps due to some reasons, I wasn't given a chance..so I am grabbing the opportuntity now..
THis is gd news..then again there r some arguement between me & A..end up we r irritated..whatever..it's over anyway..just that I feel a bit moody..feel quite sian..not sure what to do tml as well..
Feel like not going any activities at all..no point la..
End here..
October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment